- DIY Invitations DIY wedding invitations by DIY Invitations
- Call Us: 02 9011 6267
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can we contact diy Invitations?
- How long until I receive my order?
- Are rainchecks available on Sale items?
- What happens after I order?
- How do I get a sample?
- How is my order delivered??
- What if I have a change of mind in relation to my order??
- How many invitations do I need?
- Who should receive an invitation?
- Is there a minimum order quantity?
- What are my payment options?
- What are the delivery costs?
- Can I order extra product after I have received my order?
- Can I cancel my order after I buy?
- What is your refund policy?
- I put the wrong shipping address on my order what can i do?
- Do you offer Wholesale Pricing?
Q. How can we contact diy Invitations?
182 Newton Road
Wetherill Park, NSW ,2164, Australia
02 9011 6267 phone
02 9757 4899 fax
Customer Service Hours by phone:
Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 4:30pm EST, Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm EST or email
Q. How long until I receive my order?
DIY Invitations is a state of the art manufacturing facility and has a typical 2-3 business day turnaround time from order to dispatch on most items. All Australian deliveries are shipped via courier or standard Australia Post methods from Sydney. Delivery times to east coast capital cities are usually overnight, to Perth is typically 3 days, for rural areas add a day or two. We do not deliver to Post Office boxes and a person in most cases will need to be at the delivery address to collect the order.
Q. Are rainchecks available on Sale items?
Unfortunately, no. Rainchecks are not allowed on sale items. All sale items are strictly "while supplies last."
Q. What happens after I order?
After you place your order you receive an order confirmation email. If you do not recieve a confirmation email from us please check your junk email, make sure we are added in your contacts, if you still have not recieved your confirmation email please contact us to check if your order has came through. We will prepare, quality check, pack and ship your order within 2-3 business days. When we ship your goods, you receive a shipment notification email. You also receive an electronic Tax Invoice via email.
Q. How do I get a sample?
We charge a small fee to produce and mail your samples. We produce and ship samples daily so you can touch the quality, see the colour and find your perfect stationery items without delay. To order a sample of any of our products, simply select the “Order a Sample” button to the right of your product.
Q. How is my order delivered?
The best bet is to get the order delivered to a work address, or where you know there will be someone to receive them. All Australian deliveries are shipped via courier or standard Australia Post methods from Sydney. Delivery times to east coast capital cities are usually overnight, to Perth is typically 3 days, for rural areas add a day or two. We will provide you with tracking advice so you know where your parcel is at.
Q. What if I have a change of mind in relation to my order?
At DIY Invitations we do not refund an order due to change of mind, please choose your items carefully.
Q. How many invitations do I need?
The most common wedding invitation mistake is ordering too few invitations. As a general rule of thumb if you have 100 guests, you will need about 60 invitations, so the number of invitations needed will be about 60% of the total number of guests. Having said this, we always recommend you purchase 10-15% extra.
Most common reasons why you will need extra invitations:
- Your parents forgot to invite Aunty Annie and Cousin Mickey
- You accidentally left someone off the list or decided to invite some extra people
- If you are handwriting the names and addresses you will want to order more in case of spelling mistakes, blotches, crooked/messy writing.
- Your venue has charged you for 100 people but you get only 90 "yes" responses – you will want to invite some extra guests.
- Your partner had a big night, was feeling friendly and decided to invite 10 more people
Q. Who should receive an invitation?
- You will need one invitation per couple or family (you should include underage children’s names on the invitation if they are invited).
- All guests over 18 should receive their own invitation (and you should be clear about whether they are invited or if they are allocated a “Guest or Partner” to attend with them)
- You, your immediate family and your bridal party will all also need invitations; they will surely want to keep them as a keepsake.
- You may know in advance that some close family members will probably not be able to make it, however you should always invite them, even if they are overseas. There are two reasons, first they might surprise you and second, they may well be offended of feel slighted if they are not given the opportunity to thank you for the invitation and politely decline.
Q. Is there a minimum order quantity?
Yes, all items have a minimum order quantity. Please note that the prices fall dramatically - up to 60% per piece as the quantity ordered increases.
Q. What are my payment options?
We accept PayPal, Visa and MasterCard the website via a secure encrypted on-line processing system. Non website orders EFT payments are accepted for orders over $50 for Australian customers, but your order is not processed until cleared funds are confirmed in our bank account. This typically takes 3-4 business days. If you are in a hurry, use a credit card.
Q. What are the delivery costs?
Delivery on all orders is dependant on quantities, weight and location. Your shipping price is calculated once you input your postcode. All sample orders are usually free of charge in Australia.
Q. Can I order extra products after I have received my order?
Yes, if you need more invitations, just give us a call and we can sort it out. We do require a minimum of 10 pieces for each item.
Q. Can I cancel my order after I buy?
You will need to contact DIY Invitations, we usually understand circumstances change and will refund on the first occasion but if cancellation has occured more than once it will need to be passed to our credit management team. Your order can not be cancelled if it has already been dispatched.
Q. What is your refund policy?
DIY Invitations has a 100% Unconditional Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of our product, give us a call and we will sort it out. If you are unsure of the colour or style please order samples first, we do not refund because a style or colour is not liked, that's why we offer samples.
Q. I put the wrong shipping address on my order what can i do?
Please email diyinvitations using your confirmation of order email and advise us of the correct shipping address, we can usually change the address for you. Shipping address may not be able to be changed if you have taken longer than an one buisness hour.
Q. Do you offer Wholesale Pricing?
Yes at DIY Invitations we do offer Wholesale Pricing! To obtain wholesale pricing you must set up and use an online DIY Invitations account, once you have reached the minimum spend you will need to email email@example.com and apply for the wholesale pricing. The following requirements are needed:
-The minimum spend is $500 to apply for wholesale pricing. Once accepted for wholesale pricing any orders from that point on will be at the wholesale price. To keep at wholesale account you must continue to purchase at least 5 times a financial year.
-When emailing to apply for wholesale pricing you must provide us with your login email address and Name. (DO NOT give us your password)
-We will email you back to let you know if you were successful for a wholesale account To use for future orders.
-The application can take up to 5 business days to be processed, so please allow processing time.
We have these conditions to help protect our regular customers who are trying to make a living and buy from us regularly, we hope you understand.